QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, verify results and distribute this information to your agencies, agents, brokers and staff. You can present the commission information in such a way that the sales people clearly understand what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your sales people to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
QCommission provides a lot of flexibility to set up commission plans that are unique to your company and your staff.
- Import incoming commissions from carrier files
- Pay commissions on New policies written
- Pay commissions against policy renewals
- Pay commissions against premiums.
- Process multiple carrier files and credit sales people
- Split commissions with payees
- Split commissions between multiple payees for a policy
- Provide override commissions to agencies
- Provide override commissions to internal staff
- Vary commissions by carrier, type of insurance product, year written, etc
- Pay residual commissions forever
- Pay different commission rates based on year of premium
- Deduct various fees such as marketing and desk fees
- Deduct commissions for cancelled polices
- Pay weekly, bi-weekly, twice-monthly, monthly
- Pay overrides to sales managers.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce Carrier commission reconciliation reports
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks™, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
Zenith Insurance Advisors, Inc, Sales Commission Statement
Payees Commissions Incentive Report By Manager
Payee Ranking by Credit Amount For Product
Carrier Commission Reconciliation Report