QCommission provides a lot of flexibility to set up commission plans that are unique to your company and your payees.
- Pay employees, manufacturer rep agencies, brokers, and distributors
- Track sales at rep level but pay commissions to agencies.
- Have unique commission plans by payees.
- Split commissions between payees.
- Credit sales to payee by order, customer, territory, and other criteria.
- Split commissions between sold-to and ship-to territories
- Pay commissions at the time of sales order, invoicing or when customer pays.
- Pay commissions as flat amounts or as percentages.
- Pay commissions on quota based tiered attainment of sales.
- Pay different commission rates by products.
- Pay commissions by sales or profit.
- Vary commission rate by discounting.
- Adjust commission payouts by expenses.
- Pay overrides to sales managers.
- Pay weekly, bi-weekly, twice-monthly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Present commission statements and payout summary via workflow for approvals.
- Calculate and pay in multiple currencies.
- Calculate and pay royalties to third parties based on products.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from CRM system including Customers and closed Opportunities.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers, and Products.
- Import data from multiple varies POS files of distributors, identify and correct errors and mapping.
- Import from manufacturer data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll data formats
- Export to multiple countries’ payrolls for pay-checks
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.