OverviewQCommission allows you to efficiently compute commission, draw, and bonuses. It also enables you to verify the results and share this information with your account executives, recruiters, consultants, and managers. By presenting commission details clearly, your staff will have a thorough understanding of their payments and the reasons behind them. Relying on Excel and manual calculations can introduce numerous errors, leading to a loss of trust from your staff. QCommission can prevent such issues by consistently and accurately calculating all commissions.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Handle multiple manufacturers related commissions.
- Setup or import Sales Orders written to customers on manufacturer’s behalf.
- Calculate incoming commissions due from manufacturer based on sales orders.
- Have unique commission calculations for each manufacturer.
- Receive commission statements from manufacturers and enter/import into the system.
- Calculate commissions due to payees.
- Pay commissions at the time of sales order, when customer billed or when manufacturer pays.
- Pay commissions as flat amounts or as percentages.
- Have unique commission plans by payees.
- Split commissions between payees.
- Pay commissions by sales or profit.
- Pay tiered commissions rates by sales volume.
- Pay overrides to sales managers.
- Pay weekly, bi-weekly, twice-monthly, monthly.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from manufacturer data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
ReportingQCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.
Larry Gerber, Inc.
Larry Gerber, Inc., is a Manufacturing Rep firm based in the Northeast United States, providing sales services for fabrics and related soft goods. The primary customer base for this firm is the Interior Design business.
Larry Gerber, the owner of the firm, had been looking for a commissions software that would calculate commissions on a monthly basis. Larry’s firm represents many different manufacturers, each of whom had their own unique commission rate programs. It was a very complicated set of calculations to complete for his representatives.
Larry had been using a Fox Pro based application called SBT for his accounting needs. SBT had recently been acquired by Acc Pac, another accounting software vendor. Larry had this to say about his current environment “Record keeping was a nightmare and it was very difficult to get the reports I needed out of the system.”
Larry asked his accountant to find a software system that would fill his needs. His accountant was using QuickBooks® and was able to find QCommission that integrates with QuickBooks®. After a discussion with the QCommission salesperson, Larry was able to decide on using QCommission on the same day and bought the software. He also will be using QuickBooks® for his accounting needs.