QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, draw and bonuses, verify results and distribute this information to your account executives, project managers and consultants. Present the commission information in such a way that your staff clearly understands what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your staff to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by various types of services such as legal, audit, etc.
- Calculate commissions-based sales revenue or profit.
- Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment or when job is complete.
- Pay commissions on one-time payments or on multiple payments for a payment plan.
- Pay different commission rates for different services
- Pay different commission rates by payment plan
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps
- Split commission rates between sales reps
- Pay overrides to managers and principals
- Deduct service fees prior to calculating commissions
- Pay referral commissions
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.
A Renowned Logistics Company Automates Sales Commissions Using QCommission
A renowned carrier company, one that is widely known in postal and logistics and operates in 220 countries and territories, recently gave in to the need to upgrade their automated sales commission software.
With over 325,000 employees, they can provide solutions to whatever logistics need there is. They do express deliveries worldwide, freight forwarding using planes, trucks, ships, and trains, warehousing services that include everything from packaging to repairs, international mail deliveries, and customized & specialized shipping. Anything related to logistics, they can do it.
However, with dozens of payees to handle each pay period, their Sales Compensation Specialist needed help with their sales commission calculations. Their sales commission process was already automated by another company, but the system was not flexible enough to handle their complex needs.
Their Sales Compensation Specialist shares her dilemma, “It traditionally will take me a few days to prepare the upload file for the commission module. After the uploaded data is in the system, it would take another few minutes to calculate and validate all the data for the payout file.”
The old software just wasn’t cutting it for their needs anymore, so she went on a search for one that would make her job a lot less stressful. She eventually found QCommission and chose it because it provides the flexibility she needs with her reports and it has the ability to manage their compensation plan that is multi-tier in hierarchy.
QCommission could handle all their current requirements and the features from their previous software. It was also able to handle future enhancements to their commission plan that was tested as a part of their implementation project.
The company had more than 100 payees with more than 10 commission incentives across all payees.
The QCommission implementation team worked with their compensation specialist and got all the requirements of their sales compensation plan so that they could properly configure and validate it. The team did everything that was necessary to make sure that QCommission would calculate the company’s sales commissions properly every month, based on their needs.
The software’s main objective was to calculate and pay commissions on multiple roles depending on how the sale was made, then QCommission has to credit it to the right person. In addition, the commissions were to be calculated for different products at varying commission rates by sales person and their roles.
QCommission is built to handle crediting and calculation extremely easily for any calculation logic, and for statement and reporting purposes, so the logistics companies’ sales compensation needs were all met.
The company’s Sales Compensation Specialist was extremely happy with the support team. This is what she has to say about QCommission:
“Easy to use for admin and sales. The reports are fantastic. The statements are user friendly. The most intelligent support team, always professional and knowledgeable.”
*** The company featured in this case study has requested that they remain anonymous.