QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, draw and bonuses, verify results and distribute this information to your account executives, recruiters, consultants and managers. Present the commission information in such a way that your staff clearly understands what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your staff to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by various types of services such as legal,audit, etc.
- Calculate commissions-based sales revenue or profit.
- Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment or when job is complete.
- Pay commissions on one-time payments or on multiple payments for a payment plan.
- Pay different commission rates for different services
- Pay different commission rates by payment plan
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps
- Split commission rates between sales reps
- Pay overrides to managers and principals
- Deduct service fees prior to calculating commissions
- Pay referral commissions
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.
custom interiors. With almost two decades of flooring and window covering experience in this location, the owners of Classic Design Floor to Ceiling now bring Lodi, California and surrounding communities a full-service interior design showroom.
Classic Design Floor to Ceiling was looking for an automated solution that can handle their complex commission needs when its CEO, Tiffany Gomes, attended a free QCommission webinar. She was impressed with the features of QCommission and thought it could be the solution they were looking for. Soon after the ebinar, Tiffany engaged the QCommission sales team to get started with
Their sales commission structures were fairly complex. The sales commission calculation was based on the profitability of a job. The commission rate varied based on Gross Margin Percentage and the sales commission agreements included a draw payment. The QCommission team worked with Tiffany to configure and test the sales commission plans. QCommission was set up to integrate with QuickBooks to bring income from invoices and cost from a variety of sources including Vendor Bills, Inventory Items, Vendor Credit, Credit Memo, Checks etc. The team started implementing job profitability-based commission plans when they realized that it needs to be enhanced to handle any late bills or other expense received after the job is completed. They modified the configuration to self-correct the commissions based on income or expenses received and all this was done within the original implementation estimate. QCommission generated detailed and accurate commission statements that listed out income, expense and job profitability accurately.
According to Tiffany, "The QCommission implementation team understood the challenges of profitability-based sales commission plans and they worked professionally to roll out a complete and accurate solution to handle my commission needs". Testing of the plans revealed some exceptions which were quickly resolved. Training was accomplished over a couple of sessions and after running two periods in parallel with the current process, Classic Design went live successfully with QCommission. Commissions are now calculated quickly and accurately with no manual interventions. It saves a huge amount of time and reduced data entry errors to zero. The commission calculation process is very streamlined, and all the sales staff are happy with their accurate commission statements.