QCommission gives you the ability to swiftly determine Medicare commissions, bonuses, referral fees, and check the results, and quickly distribute the results to your Agents/Brokers. The entire payment amount, as well as the transaction line level payout for each plan type and the rate at which it was paid, are highlighted in the commission payment information in a clear and simple-to-understand way. Brokers have quick and easy online or email access to the information. Excel and manually calculations can introduce several mistakes due to skipped transactions, probable duplications, and missed cancellations, all causing a loss of trust that brokers and agencies formerly had. By consistently and precisely calculating all commissions, QCommission can assist in avoiding them.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay Weekly, Bi-weekly, Twice-monthly, Monthly, and other frequencies.
- Pay commissions to external and internal Agents and Brokers.
- Pay Commissions when an agent enrolls a client in a Medicare Advantage Plan, Supplement Insurance policy.
- Commissions may vary based on the specific plan and the client's demographics.
- Capture Medicare applications data including Medicare Number, Medicare Beneficiary Identifier, Healthcare Insurance Claim Number, Original and Current Enrollment Dates, etc.
- Identify and pay different Commission Rates for New and Renewals policies by year.
- Pay additional commission for first year.
- MAPD Commission Payment
- Cancellation/Chargeback on Rapid Disenrollment.
- Prorated deductions on disenrollment, based on Reason and on months enrolled timeframe.
- Handle Adjustments at Policy level or at Agent level.
- Handles Transfers/Buyouts of books of business.
- Recover payments and maintain balance amounts due across periods.
- Provide daily report to agents of submitted applications.
- Split commissions between multiple payees.
- Import incoming commission statement from other carrier files.
- Track and report Agent/Broker pay eligibility (License, Training Dates, Test Scores, Eligibility to Sell, etc.)
Import/ExportQCommission is designed to integrate with Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, Sage Intacct, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta, QuickBooks®, SugarCRM, Xero, NetSuite, and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can process some PDF format files too. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting and enrollment systems including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products..
- Seamlessly integrate with your existing CRM and policy management systems.
- Automation of CMS file download. No manual download required.
- Import Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Ability to automatically download multiple insurance carrier files and process them.
- Match CMS data to carrier / enrollment system data.
- Ability to process commissions for the same agent with multiple carriers having different agent codes and combine the data.
- Ability to validate and reprocess the insurance carrier files coming in.
- Restrict transaction import using a date range.
- Map and identify to original enrollment and current effective dates for payment of new or renewal rates, and proration payments.
- Export commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations. It has a number of built in reports to satisfy the business needs including:
- Access comprehensive reports and analytics instantly.
- Produce applications submitted report by agent.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Report New/Renewal/MAPD Commission payout.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Consolidated and Agency/Broker level compensation reports.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Online access and Email commission statements to payees.
Summary & Reporting (not limited to)
- Brokers Enrollment/Disenrollment Report.
- Broker Training/Testing/Licensing Report.
- Budgeting and Projections.
- Total Commissions Paid & Counts by Product (can also include recovery).