QCommission allows you to efficiently compute commission, draw, and bonuses. It also enables you to verify the results and share this information with your account executives, recruiters, consultants, and managers. By presenting commission details clearly, your staff will have a thorough understanding of their payments and the reasons behind them. Relying on Excel and manual calculations can introduce numerous errors, leading to a loss of trust from your staff. QCommission can prevent such issues by consistently and accurately calculating all commissions.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Import incoming commissions from carrier files.
- Pay Commissions on new policies written.
- Pay commissions against renewals.
- Pay commissions on premiums.
- Split commissions between multiple agents for a policy.
- Provide override commission to agencies, Internal Staff.
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps.
- Vary commissions by carrier, insurance policies & Years written.
- Deduct service fees prior to calculatingcommissions.
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, Sage Intacct, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta, QuickBooks®, SugarCRM, Xero, NetSuite, and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed files, and delimited format files. QCommission can process some PDF format files too. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Reconcile Carrier Commissions with Calculated Commissions.
- Produce Dropped off report across various periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.