QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, verify results and distribute this information to your agencies, agents, brokers and staff. You can present the commission information in such a way that the sales people clearly understand what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your sales people to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
The promotional products industry provides promotional products imprinted with the name, logo, and/or marketing message of clients. The industry includes about 21,000 companies and departments of many advertising companies and independent distributors with combined annual revenue of about $17 billion. The industry is highly fragmented: the top 50 companies account for less than 30 percent of industry revenue. Most companies are small and independent with limited geographic coverage and product offerings.
Major products are shirts, writing instruments, desk/office accessories, glassware, and caps/headgear, all customized with the customer’s name, logo, and/or message. The most popular products are shirts (offered by almost 75 percent of companies); writing instruments (about 50 percent); and desk/office accessories (25 percent). Other products include other apparel, calendars, and magnets.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission based on job profitability
- Calculate commissions based sales revenue or gross profit.
- Calculate gross profit by comparing invoice amounts to item cost, bills or purchase order amount.
- Apply additional manual cost calculations.
- Track gross profit for entire job across periods.
- Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment or when job is complete.
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps, managers and implementers.
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Pay commission rates based on profit levels
- Associate Customer to salespeople and pay commissions.
- Calculate incentives as often as you want.
- Handle cancellations and adjustments.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Split Sales commissions between multiple payees.
- Pay overrides to sales managers, agencies and distributors.
- Enter/modify sales transactions directly.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees
- View commission statements through the web
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations