QCommission allows you to efficiently compute commission, draw, and bonuses. It also enables you to verify the results and share this information with your account executives, recruiters, consultants, and managers. By presenting commission details clearly, your staff will have a thorough understanding of their payments and the reasons behind them. Relying on Excel and manual calculations can introduce numerous errors, leading to a loss of trust from your staff. QCommission can prevent such issues by consistently and accurately calculating all commissions.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by various types of services such as Packaging Materials, Retail and Display, Tax, Financial Consulting, Bookkeeping and Accounting, etc
- Calculate commissions based sales revenue or gross profit.
- Calculate gross profit by comparing invoice amounts to item cost, bills or purchase order amount.
- Pay commission based on Kilowatts and Watts (kwh) installed
- Pay differently by commercial and residential installations
- Apply additional manual cost adjustments
- Track gross profit for entire job across periods.
- Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment, multiple milestones or when job is complete.
- True-up commissions at the end based on changing gross profit.
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps, managers and implementers.
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Pay commission rates based on profit levels
- Associate Customer to salespeople and pay commissions.
- Calculate incentives as often as you want.
- Handle cancellations and adjustments.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Split Sales commissions between multiple payees.
- Pay overrides to sales managers.
- Enter/modify sales transactions directly.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, Sage Intacct, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta, QuickBooks®, SugarCRM, Xero, NetSuite, and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed files, and delimited format files. QCommission can process some PDF format files too. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations
ReportingQCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees
- View commission statements through the web.
The QCommission Team has been fantastic to work with on this project
DeBarry Packaging is a full line supplier of plastic and paper bags, flexible packaging, and packaging materials. They specialize in all types of custom plastic and paper merchandise bags, both plain and printed. Their company stocks high and low-density bags, garbage bags, merchandise & paper bags; tapes, heat sealers, bubble wrap, and general packaging materials.
DeBarry Packaging has been serving its growing and loyal client base for the past forty years.
DeBarry Packaging used Excel spreadsheet to manually enter each line item into a worksheet - that is for all the objects excluding non-commissionable items.
Needless to say, this process was very time consuming and tedious. The manual calculation required more than 30 to 40 hours per month.
The DeBarry Packaging team looked at various software options that would work with QuickBooks®. Finally, they found QCommission which appeared to have the functionality and the ease of use that they needed, as well as the pricing that made sense.
With QCommission, Debarry Packaging’s commissions are now quickly and accurately calculated every pay period. It also allows them to run the reports per sales person, per date range, including a list of paid invoices