Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by various types of services such as Advertising, ad campaign, Digital, Subscription, etc.
- Calculate commissions-based sales revenue or profit.
- Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment or when job is complete.
- Pay commissions on one-time payments or on multiple payments for a payment plan.
- Pay different commission rates for different services.
- Pay different commission rates by payment plan.
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps.
- Split commission rates between sales reps
- Pay overrides to managers and principals.
- Deduct service fees prior to calculating commissions.
- Pay referral commissions.
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and other Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, Sage Intacct, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta, QuickBooks®, SugarCRM, Xero, NetSuite, and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed files, and delimited format files. QCommission can process some PDF format files too. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.
Touring Publications chooses QCommission for their Salesforce.com Integration.
Touring Publications LLC is a media company located in Sevierville, Tennessee, serving 7 eastern states. Touring is a subsidiary of Jones Media. Touring published multiple publications including Best Read Media and OIG.
Touring Publications had very complex commission plans. Advertising contracts are signed with customers and billed monthly. Commissions are paid to the responsible sales rep for the contract duration on a recurring basis. Commission rates normally vary by state and sales rep. Certain customers can have different override commission rates. Commissions were paid on OIG products that are calculated bi-weekly when a payment is received. All calculations were done in Excel. Different Excel files were used to calculate that sometimes led to incorrect results.
The customer contracts and billings were setup in Salesforce.com. Sales reps were associated with the contracts. Integration was required with the customers, contracts and payments to be able to pay commissions in an automated manner.
Lori Strosser and Nathanael Smith did some research and found QCommission as a possible solution that could automate their commission calculation as well as integrate with Salesforce.com. After a thorough evaluation including a demo of the product they decided to implement the software.
The QCommission implementation team worked with Lori and Nathanael in gathering all requirements and finishing the project in a reasonable amount of time. "In Salesforce.com, each account is assigned a sales rep and a service rep with their percentages and when the account receives payment, we had to manually calculate commissions for the respective reps, this was very difficult with our manual processes but after implementing QCommission it is automatically calculated with just a few clicks of a button", Nathanael said.
“The commission statement is very clear and shows detailed information of each payment by state and account number with 100% accuracy. We love the software,” Lori and Nathanael said.
"In Salesforce.com, each account is assigned a sales rep and a service rep with their percentages and when the account receives payment, we had to manually calculate commissions for the respective reps, this was very difficult with manual processes but after implementing QCommission it is automatically calculated with just a few clicks of a button”, Nathanael said.