QCommission allows you to efficiently compute commission, draw, and bonuses. It also enables you to verify the results and share this information with your account executives, recruiters, consultants, and managers. By presenting commission details clearly, your staff will have a thorough understanding of their payments and the reasons behind them. Relying on Excel and manual calculations can introduce numerous errors, leading to a loss of trust from your staff. QCommission can prevent such issues by consistently and accurately calculating all commissions.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by various types of settlement agreements
- Calculate commissions based on incoming revenue.
- Calculate and reconcile commissions from Life Carriers.
- Pay commissions as referral fees
- Pay commissions at time of funding.
- Pay commissions one-time or recurring basis
- Pay different commission rates for different agreements
- Pay different commission rates for producers and producer agencies.
- Split commission rates between producers
- Pay overrides to managers and principals
- Deduct service fees prior to calculating commissions
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Adjust commissions for prior calculations.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, Sage Intacct, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta, QuickBooks®, SugarCRM, Xero, NetSuite and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file, and delimited format files. QCommission can process some PDF format files too. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
ReportingQCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.