QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, verify results and distribute this information to your agencies, agents, brokers and staff. You can present the commission information in such a way that the sales people clearly understand what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your sales people to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commissions for multiple business units and products within the bank.
- Pay to many different job roles: Teller, branch/sales manager, Loan Officer, Territory Manager, Vice President, etc.
- Pay for Retail, Mortgage/Auto Lending, Commercial Lending, Wealth Management and other divisions and products
- Pay commissions differently by different products such as Savings, Loans, Credit Cards, Deposits, Investments, etc.
- Pay commissions on revenue, units sold, profitability and score cards.
- Deduct various fees such as Processing Fees from commission.
- Pay flat amount of commission per unit of product sold.
- Pay different commission rates by tiers of goal attainment.
- Pay Referral Fees
- Split commissions between multiple payees.
- Provide splits and overrides to Loan and Branch Managers.
- Deduct non-income related expenses such as Marketing from overall commissions.
- Calculate loan volume based bonuses and pay them Quarterly or Annually.
- Pay weekly, twice-monthly, monthly, quarterly
- Calculate commissions by effective date of branch participation.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
- Calculate minimum wage guarantee payments.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
The QCommission Plan describes an individual’s sales commission plan in detail.
- Calculate payouts weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly , etc.
- Have multiple commissions and bonuses per plan
- Create unique plans for every payee.
- Share plan calculations among payees.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.