The phone and wireless industry sales is characterized by a two or three tier structure. Landline and wireless carriers sell residential and commercial services and equipment. They can sell it direct through their own online and phone sales processes. They also contract with resellers, dealers, agencies and agents to sell their services. Agencies can be master agents and can have sub agents and sales reps.
Agents can represent multiple carriers. Agents sell phone equipment and services to end customers and register the sale with the carrier. Provisioning of equipment can be from stock or from the carrier. The carriers take over the billing to the customer.
Commissions to Agencies are calculated by the carrier based on their own published schedules. Commissions can be for equipment sales, new orders, additional services, renewals and for recurring revenue. Agencies have compensation agreements with agents and sales reps as to what portion of the incoming commission will be paid out to them for their own sales.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- QCommission provides a lot of flexibility to set up commission plans that are unique to your company and your payees.
- Import incoming commissions from telecom carrier files
- Process multiple carrier files
- Import activations, renewals, deactivations, upgrades and add-ons
- Reconcile agent sales data against carrier data and report incorrect payments
- Manage customer account and contract information
- Pay commissions against activations, renewals and upgrades
- Pay commissions as flat amounts, percentages or as tiered percentages
- Have unique commission plans by agents and employees
- Split commissions between payees
- Split commissions between multiple payees for an account
- Provide override commissions to agents and agencies
- Provide override commissions to internal staff
- Vary commissions by carrier, type of product, contract duration, price points, etc.
- Pay residual commissions
- Deduct various fees such as marketing
- Chargeback commissions on deactivations fully or partially
- Pay weekly, bi-weekly, twice-monthly, monthly.
- Pay overrides to sales managers.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Carrier data from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.