QCommission allows you to efficiently compute commission, draw, and bonuses. It also enables you to verify the results and share this information with your account executives, recruiters, consultants, and managers. By presenting commission details clearly, your staff will have a thorough understanding of their payments and the reasons behind them. Relying on Excel and manual calculations can introduce numerous errors, leading to a loss of trust from your staff. QCommission can prevent such issues by consistently and accurately calculating all commissions.
Software firms' sales revenue is typically license fees, maintenance contracts and professional services. Occasionally one-time license fees can be substituted by periodic subscription fees on a contracted basis. Sales staff may include direct sales reps, account executives, sales support engineers and managers. Occasionally, external resellers and referral partners may also be involved.
Typical commission plans for these payees may include:
- credit sales by customer, territory or by deal
- pay different rates for different products and services
- Pay tiered rates based on quota attainment
- Pay on license, maintenance, services.
- Pay on Total Contract Value (TCV), Annual Contract Value (ACV) and Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Pay declining commissions rates for contract years
- Royalty payments to third party products included in sales.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by product or service.
- Calculate commissions based sales revenue or gross profit.
- Calculate gross profit by comparing invoice amounts to item cost, or purchase order amount.
- Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment or when job is complete.
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps, account executives sales support, and referral partners.
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Associate Customer to salespeople and pay commissions.
- Calculate incentives as often as you want.
- Handle cancellations and adjustments.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Split Sales commissions between multiple payees.
- Pay overrides to sales managers.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, Sage Intacct, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta, QuickBooks®, SugarCRM, Xero, NetSuite, and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed files, and delimited format files. QCommission can process some PDF format files too. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.
QCommission satisfies MDP Supply’s sales commission calculation needs.
Emporos is a leading service provider of pharmacy point of sale (POS) solutions. Their MerchantSoft system addresses the unique needs of pharmacies, enabling pharmacists to quickly verify prescriptions and current customer medications.
At the time of implementation, the Company had recently rolled out their commission plan and wished to implement an automated sales commission tool so they could avoid the complexity of calculating commissions manually.
The Company looked at various options that interfaced withQuickBooks® Enterprise. Ultimately, QCommission was selected because of its full functionality and ability to interface with QuickBooks® Enterprise.