QCommission allows you to efficiently compute commission, draw, and bonuses. It also enables you to verify the results and share this information with your account executives, recruiters, consultants, and managers. By presenting commission details clearly, your staff will have a thorough understanding of their payments and the reasons behind them. Relying on Excel and manual calculations can introduce numerous errors, leading to a loss of trust from your staff. QCommission can prevent such issues by consistently and accurately calculating all commissions.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Pay commission by various types of services such as Stock Options, Litigation Support, market risk, Credit risk, and Liquidity risk, etc.
- Calculate commissions-based sales revenue or profit.
- Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment or when job is complete.
- Pay commissions on one-time payments or on multiple payments for a payment plan.
- Pay different commission rates for different services
- Pay different commission rates by payment plan
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps
- Split commission rates between sales reps
- Pay overrides to managers and principals
- Deduct service fees prior to calculating commissions
- Pay referral commissions
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, Sage Intacct, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta, QuickBooks®, SugarCRM, Xero, NetSuite, and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed files, and delimited format files. QCommission can process some PDF format files too. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Loan Origination Systems (LOS) including Byte files, Calyx Point, Excel, and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions directly to QuickBooks Accounts Payable
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- Generate ADP report or other forms of payroll reports
- View commission statements through the web.
Global Safety Network Ensures They Pay People Properly with the Help of QCommission
Global Safety Network is a “national provider of risk management solutions.” Their company provides employers with work place solutions to promote ease of hiring, employee retention, compliance and confidence. Global Safety Network’s commitment to customer satisfaction makes them one of the leading providers of employment screening services in the country.
Aside from the wide array of management solutions they provide, Global Safety Network also has hundreds of discounted products that one can purchase to further ensure a safe and drug-free workplace.
Global Safety Network has different commission plans for multiple payees. They pay commissions for their internal sales reps, independent sales reps, and alliance partners. For them, paying commissions is also based on different products, calculating different commission rates based on date.
Manually doing all of the above took a lot of time and effort, not to mention the entire process was prone to errors – which could cost a lot of money if not corrected promptly.
After Global Safety Network submitted a Demo Inquiry for QCommission, the QCommission team met with Karyn Skyberg, a Senior Analyst at the company, and discussed everything that needed to be considered in the development of a custom solution. The QCommission team exerted all their effort to ensure that the sales compensation plans and the entire customization were setup properly and to Global Safety Network’s satisfaction.
Since Global Safety Network switched to QCommission, the countless hours of manual sales commission computations have been drastically reduced to an average of 8 hours per month.
With Global Safety Network’s inevitable growth in the near future, they are expecting an increased number of payees and are looking forward to continuously working with QCommission to help them manage their sales commissions calculations for them.
Global Safety Network has been with QCommission for over a year.
"Our company is faced with a number of different commission plans for multiple payees. We faced some challenges that, we have to admit, had us slightly concerned. A discussion with our QCommission Representative had everyone stepping up to identify problems to help us resolve our issues quickly and to our complete satisfaction. We could easily see how important 100% customer satisfaction is for everyone on the QCommission team. They are very knowledgeable and helpful and we appreciate every effort they put in for us to make our transition to QCommission a success. A special thank you to Vijay, Siva, Chandru, and everyone else on the QCommission team. We appreciate all of your help and look forward to working with you in the future as our business continues to grow."