QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, verify results and distribute this information to your agencies, agents, brokers and staff. You can present the commission information in such a way that the sales people clearly understand what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your sales people to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
QCommission provides a lot of flexibility to set up commission plans that are unique to your company and your staff.
- Pay against Property Sales, New Leases and Lease Renewals.
- Pay against Commercial and Residential businesses.
- Pay commissions against Sale amount, Net Sale amount, Units of sale.
- Deduct various fees such as desk and marketing fees from commission.
- Pay flat amount of commission per Sale.
- Pay different commission rates by tiers of revenue attainment.
- Pay Referral Fees.
- Pay employees, agents.
- Credit sales by specific property to payees.
- Credit sales by branch office, by specific deals to payees.
- Split commissions between multiple Payees.
- Pay different commission rates for Sales Reps
- Provide splits and overrides to Branch Managers and Regional Directors.
- Pay weekly, bi-weekly, twice-monthly, monthly, quarterly and annual.
- Pay various bonuses.
- Calculate commission on sale but pay out at time of close, move-in etc.
- Make adjustments to payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
- Track commission calculations across terminations and job changes.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from QuickBooks including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from third party systems sale, leases, close and move-in data.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions directly to QuickBooks Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
The QCommission Plan describes an individual’s sales commission plan in detail.
- Calculate payouts weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly , etc.
- Have multiple commissions and bonuses per plan
- Create unique plans for every payee.
- Share plan calculations among payees.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and un-credited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment Information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.