QCommission allows you to efficiently compute commission, draw, and bonuses. It also enables you to verify the results and share this information with your business development reps, account managers, managers, and executives. By presenting commission details clearly, your staff will have a thorough understanding of their payments and the reasons behind them. Relying on Excel and manual calculations can introduce numerous errors, leading to a loss of trust from your staff. QCommission can prevent such issues by consistently and accurately calculating all commissions.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Calculate commissions for Payment Processors, ISO/Agents & Sales Reps.
- Pay commission by Ordered, Installed, Activated events
- Pay commissions by Merchants, services, products, contract level, etc.
- Calculate commissions based on revenue, gross margin, recurring margin, and units.
- Pay on additional products such as PIN debit, Gift Card, etc.
- Pay commissions at time of installation
- Pay commissions on recurring revenue of residuals.
- Pay commissions based on volume & number of deals closed
- Pay different commission rates for different products and services.
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps.
- Split commission rates between sales reps.
- Pay overrides to managers.
- Pay referral commissions
- Pay commissions on cumulative totals of various events.
- Pay commissions as a percentage, flat amounts, multipliers, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, Sage Intacct, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta, QuickBooks®, SugarCRM, Xero, NetSuite, and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed files, and delimited format files. QCommission can process some PDF format files too. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products..
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees
- View commission statements through the web
- Report by Merchant Id.