QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, draw and bonuses, verify results and distribute this information to your Payment Processors, ISO/Agents and Sales reps. Present the commission information in such a way that your staff clearly understands what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your staff to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Calculate commissions for Payment Processors, ISO/Agents & Sales Reps.
- Pay commission by Ordered, Installed, Activated events
- Pay commissions by Merchants, services, products, contract level, etc.
- Calculate commissions based on revenue, gross margin, recurring margin, and units.
- Pay on additional products such as PIN debit, Gift Card, etc.
- Pay commissions at time of installation
- Pay commissions on recurring revenue of residuals.
- Pay commissions based on volume & number of deals closed
- Pay different commission rates for different products and services.
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps.
- Pay overrides to managers.
- Pay referral commissions
- Pay commissions on cumulative totals of various events.
- Pay commissions as a percentage, flat amounts, multipliers, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products..
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees
- View commission statements through the web
- Report by Merchant Id.