QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, draw and bonuses, verify results and distribute this information to your agents, subagents, internal staff and managers. Present the commission information in such a way that your staff clearly understands what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your staff to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
- Import incoming commissions from carrier files.
- Pay Commissions on new policies written.
- Pay commissions against renewals.
- Pay commissions on premiums.
- Split commissions between multiple agents for a policy.
- Provide override commission to agencies, Internal Staff.
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps.
- Vary commissions by carrier, insurance policies & Years written.
- Deduct service fees prior to calculatingcommissions.
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Calculate incentives weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and other Chargeback commissions for cancelled contracts.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import incoming commission data from carriers.
- Import from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Reconcile Carrier Commissions with Calculated Commissions.
- Produce Dropped off report across various periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.