Energy Sales and Marketing Industry Sales Commission
|Download Energy Sales and Marketing Industry Brochure|
Energy utilities and producers use third party sales and marketing organizations to book business on their behalf. The sales and marketing organizations sign up long-term contracts with residential and commercial customers. The energy producers then bill the customer for consumption. Once that happens, they calculate the commissions due for the sales and marketing firms that brought in the business and pay out periodically with associated reports of business.
QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, verify results and distribute this information to your sales reps, agents and other staff. You can present the commission information in such a way that the sales people clearly understand what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your sales people to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
QCommission provides a lot of flexibility to set up commission plans that are unique to your company and your payees.
- Pay commission by types of contracts or customers
- Pay commission by Commercial or Residential deals
- Calculate commissions based sales revenue or units
- .Pay commissions at time of invoicing, at time of payment or when installation is done
- Pay different commission rates for sales reps, managers
- Pay commissions as a portion of results, flat amounts, tier rate with thresholds, etc.
- Pay commissions as a flat amount per unit consumed.
- Associate Customer to salespeople and pay commissions.
- Release commission payments by project stages.
- Calculate incentives as often as you want.
- Handle cancellations and adjustments.
- Split Sales commissions between multiple payees.
- Pay overrides to sales managers.
- Enter/modify sales transactions directly.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooksTM, Salesforce.com, Sage Peachtree MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
- Eliminate shipping, tax charges from calculations
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.