QCommission enables you to quickly calculate commission, draw and bonuses, verify results and distribute this information to your account executives, project managers and consultants. Present the commission information in such a way that your staff clearly understands what they are being paid and why they are being paid at a very detailed level. Excel and manual calculations can introduce a lot of errors into your calculations and cause your staff to lose trust in you. QCommission can help avoid that by calculating all commissions systematically and reliably.
Consulting firms typically provide contract staff and project management services. Sales revenues are typically and hourly billing for service hours or fixed bid projects. Sales staff may include Account executives, Sales Managers, Project Managers and Consultants.
Typical commission plans for these payees may include:
- Credit sales by customer, by project and by consultant
- pay different rates for different services
- pay on profitability of hourly services billed
- pay on project profitability
- split commissions between multiple participants
- pay on project deliverables
Calculate Accurately with Flexible Rules
QCommission provides a lot of flexibility to set up commission plans that are unique to your company and your payees.
- Pay Commission by Customer, Type of Service such as Permanent Placement or Contract.
- Calculate based on Billing Revenue, Billing Hours, Gross Profit, etc.
- Pay commissions as an hourly rate for Billed Hours.
- Deduct Pay rate, labor costs and other expenses before paying commissions.
- Pay different commission rates for Account Executives, Project Managers or Consultants.
- Pay commissions as a percent of sales, flat amounts.
- Pay commissions as a tiered rate against quota attainment or thresholds.
- Track profitability for a full customer project over time, pay advances and commissions based on project phases.
- Associate Customer and Customer Projects with specific salespeople and pay commissions.
- Associate Customer Project and Consultant to specific sales people and pay commissions.
- Calculate multiple incentives and bonuses for a payee per period.
- Calculate incentives as often as you want.
- Handle cancellations and adjustments.
- Handle negative payouts.
- Split Sales commissions between multiple payees.
- Pay overrides to sales managers.
- Rollup credits to multiple levels of the organization.
- Pay draws or guaranteed payouts.
QCommission is designed to integrate with QuickBooks®, Salesforce.com®, Sage Peachtree MS Dynamics GP, MS Dynamics Axapta and many others. QCommission can also accept Excel, fixed file and delimited format files. QCommission can also process some PDF format files. QCommission can also operate stand-alone.
- Import data from accounting system including Invoices, Expenses, Payees, Customers and Products.
- Import from Excel, PDF and fixed or text-delimited files.
- Restrict Transaction import using a date range.
- Export Commissions payouts for accounts payable and payroll.
- Export data to Excel, and fixed or text-delimited file formats.
QCommission stores all data entered and all payout calculations.
- Produce detailed commission statements by payee.
- Reproduce commission statements for prior periods.
- Report on split credits and uncredited transactions.
- Analyze historical transaction and payment information.
- Email commission statements to payees.
- View commission statements through the web.
Consulting Industry Sample Plans