Yes, your credit card information is kept secure. As the payment processes are carried out through a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) site, your card number and other related details can not be hacked by another person. This has been a widely accepted method for payment process.
FAQ - Security
1. Is my credit card information secure?
2. Whom can I contact, if I feel that my information is not secure?
3. Does QCommission have Audit Logging feature? If so how can I set Audit Logging levels?
4. There are two users accessing the database. Can both the users execute the entire calculation process at a time? Is it possible to restrict one of the users from doing so?
5. Can we create/enforce password rules (x number of characters, combination of letters/numbers/special characters)?
6. Does the application integrate with Active Directory?
7.How I can create data requests?