1. Is my credit card information secure?
Yes, your credit card information is kept secure. As the payment processes are carried out through a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) site, your card number and other related details can not be hacked by another person. This has been a widely accepted method for payment process.
2. Whom can I contact, if I feel that my information is not secure?
3. Does QCommission have Audit Logging feature? If so how can I set Audit Logging levels?
Yes, QCommission provides Audit Logging feature. QCommission Administrator can set the Audit Logging levels in Audit Option section.
4. There are two users accessing the database. Can both the users execute the entire calculation process at a time? Is it possible to restrict one of the users from doing so?
No, More than one user cannot execute the calculation process at a time. QCommission warns the second user before executing the calculation process.
5. Can we create/enforce password rules (x number of characters, combination of letters/numbers/special characters)?
Yes, you can create/enforce password rules.
6. Does the application integrate with Active Directory?
Yes, the application supports single sign-on using Active Directory.
7.How I can create data requests?
You can visit trust.cellarstone.com to make data requests. Your request will be processed and responded by our Data Protection Officer.