Your Guide to Custom Sales Commission Software
Introduction: What is Sales Commission Software and Why is it Important?
Sales commission software is a type of software that helps salespeople track their sales activities and calculate their commission based on the sales they have made. It is important because it helps to reduce the time spent on manual calculations and paperwork, which saves time and money.
The main goal of any commission management software is to save time for both the salesperson and the company. The software automates repetitive tasks, such as calculating commissions, so that employees can focus on more essential tasks. It also provides a platform for managers to keep track of all their employees’ commissions in one place.
Sales commission management software has many different uses for both managers and employees in a company. For example, it can be used to create a performance-based compensation plan or to calculate commissions for each sale made by an individual
Create a Custom Solution with the Right Features for Your Business
Custom software can be tailored to meet your needs. It can be created with a specific goal in mind and customized so that it is perfect for your business.
Creating your own custom software in-house can have its benefits, but the pros of having it done by experts who have decades of experience in building sales commission software and tools have a longer list of benefit – and that can only mean that it’s a wiser choice for your business.
Find the Right Software for Your Needs - The Best Solutions Reviewed
Choosing the right software is a difficult task. There are so many different options to choose from and each one of them has its own benefits and drawbacks.
The right commission software need not be expensive. It needs to have wonderful customer support, and should be able to handle your business’ compensation plan (even if it’s complex). The following reviews were taken from 3rd party review sites and were written by QCommission customers themselves.
- “It is easy to use, flexible in a sense that you can run it for the whole population or just for specific individuals, can handle complex calculations and can integrate from other 3rd party systems to pull data for calculations. Interface is also straightforward.” – Jenalyn B., Asst. Manager, Payroll, Automotive (Source: Capterra)
- “Overall, very good. From set up/implementation to using it, it has been great. Importing data into the system and exporting the statements has been very useful. Calculation of splitting commissions between multiple agents has been quite useful.” – Joel H., Business Integration Manager, Financial Services (Source: Capterra)
- “We needed a software that could calculate commission percentages after the customer invoices were paid and that could manage split commission percentages (more than one sales person receiving commission on a customer invoice). Very good customer service, user friendly functions and screens, and generally easy to learn and use.” – Kande L., Accounting Manager, Logistics and Supply Chain (Source: Capterra)
- “QCommission has always found a way to get the job done. We are tight on timeline and complex in business and having Q as a partner has allowed us to implement some complex programs.” – Rose O., Manager Sales Administration, Medical Devices (Source: Capterra)
- “QCommission has been amazing to work with. We were looking for a system that could help ensure compliance with the complex Medicare Compensation Rules and Regulations. QCommission has been able to develop our platform to do just that. They dove deep into understanding the rules and requirements and worked tirelessly to set up the system in a way that worked for everyone. They have created custom reports based off our needs. Best of all, the support from the company from implementation to launch has been top notch. They are thorough, want to understand your business, make adjustments when needed, and help in any way they can.” – Sarah F., Medicare Sales Manager, Insurance (Source: Capterra)