01. What is QCommission?
QCommission is a powerful, yet flexible sales commission software. QCommission has tight integration with many accounting/CRM systems to bring in sales details and can also work as a stand-alone product in providing solutions. It can also share the data with spreadsheets, delimited and fixed length files. QCommission is specially designed to assist all size companies in calculating sales people's compensation accurately, quickly and professionally.
2. How many payees can QCommission support?
QCommission supports a minimum of two subscriptions to unlimited number of subscriptions. This will vary by editions.
3. How many transactions can QCommission support?
QCommission supports n unlimited number of transactions. This will vary by editions.
4. Can QCommission run standalone?
QCommission can be operated as a stand-alone product to manage your compensation needs. It can also be operated with spreadsheets, delimited and fixed length files. It has tight integration with QuickBooks, MicroSoft Dynamics, Sage, SalesForce.com, SugarCRM and many other systems to bring in the sales details.
5. Will QCommission support multi-currency?
QCommission supports multi-currency.
6. My company has different divisions located at different places; can I use QCommission for calculating their commission?
Yes, you can use QCommission to calculate commission for payees located at different territories, locations and divisions.
7. What are the industry types that QCommission supports?
QCommission supports more than 65 industry types including Insurances, Service, Staffing, Reseller, Mortgage, Media and Consulting etc.,
8. What about backups and disaster recovery?
QCommission provides compete backup and restore facilities.
9. Where can I request QCommission?
You can request QCommission by filling the form from our website Demo/Inquiry.
10. Can I get a trial version of QCommission?
There is no trial version available for QCommission. You need to submit a demo inquiry form. Our sales team will touch base with you and get commission requirements from you and check whether our product fits your needs, present a demo. Once you are satisfied, you can purchase the software.